Seed Paper Matchbook
Try our seed paper matchbook as a promotional product. Love the size and convenience of a matchbook as a giveaway item and want something unique? This is the perfect idea. It is the size of a regular matchbook, but is filled with sticks of seeds! There are two options, one with 10 sticks and one with a 1.75″ square sheet of seed paper.
Colorful, plantable, seed paper “matchsticks” flower into wildflowers, herbs, or veggies that match the color of the paper. Simply plant, water, and enjoy!
The base price includes full-color printing on the outside of the matchbook with a full bleed. The minimum matchbook order is 100. There are 10 flowering sticks or one square seed paper available in one of 22 different colors. Note that the seed colors displayed here may vary slightly from the actual printed color.
The book stock is made of 100% recycled 100# cardstock. The imprint area for the small one-sheet book is 2.0″ x 2.0″ and the imprint area for the medium book with 10 individual seed sticks measures 3.0″ x 2.0″; both have a 0.125″ bleed.
Inside cover printing is available for an additional fee. If one-sided printing is selected, the inside instructions for planting the seeds will not be printed (see template).
Seed Packet Colors
Each seed packet color offers different plant options.
- Cranberry – Tomato
- Forest and Sage – Basil, Chives, Parsley
- Lime – Chili Pepper
- Orange – Carrot OR Monarch Mix
- Pink =- Baby’s Breath, California Poppy, Carmine, Carmine King, Catchfly, Cornflower Pink Ball, Sweet William Pinks
- Sage – Lettuce Mix
- Yellow – Bee-Friendly / Pollinator Mix: Baby Blue Eyes, Bergamot, Blue Flax, California Poppy, China Aster, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, Corn Poppy, Fleabane Daisy, Globe Gilia, Indian Blanket, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, New England Aster, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Purple Giant Hyssop, Siberian Wallflower, Sweet Alyssum, Tidy Tips
- White, Strawberry, Teal, Royal Blue, Violet, Burgundy, Natural, Desert Orange, Chartreuse, Terra Cotta, Coffee, Light Yellow, Powder, Light Blue, Lavender – Five-Spot, Siberian Wallflower, Annual Candytuft, Baby Blue-Eyes, Scarlet Flax, Cut and Come Again ‘Pumila Mix’ Zinnia, Sweet William Pinks, Mixed Corn Poppy, Tall Spurred ‘Northern Lights’ Snapdragon, Catchfly, Gloriosa Daisy, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Giant Hyssop
Notes about printing:
- Planting instructions are only a suggestion/reminder. The seed paper planting instruction verbiage can be altered or removed.
- If the template has a glue strip on it, then the attached seed paper shape location can be changed.
- Seed Paper Ink Coverage: We require that your custom design has light ink coverage (no large solid areas, background images, etc.) although your art can include full-color graphics, logos, and text.
- We are able to register one-side digital printing, however, we do not recommend printing artwork with tight registration on the second side or including border art of any kind that will frame the second side. With digital short-run printing, it is very difficult to line up the second side precisely to the front with consistent results. There will be a “bounce” on the second side that will not be noticeable as long as all art is kept away from the edges. We will adjust art that we feel disobeys this rule so the final product looks great.
Use your own art or have our Professional Artist on Staff assist you with your custom design. Submit your artwork in high resolution (>= 600 dpi) camera-ready, CMYK art to avoid an additional art touch-up charge.